The Crap Shoot

This is blog for all the crap i do. Including Crappy videos, Crappy Comics, And Crappy News posts

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

How to steal a bike


Stealing stuff is easy. Really easy, all you have to do is convince people that your not doing anything wrong. How do you do that you say? Well just act like your supposed to be doing what ever illegal act your performing. For example. I was painting a house for my parents. I drove half an hour to get to this house and I forgot the damn keys. Go back and get them you say, hell no. Went around back to an unlocked window, waved to the neighbors having a bbq in there back yard. "Hello don't mind me, im just breaking into this house." They laughed and waved....jackasses. Got inside the house and went to the painting. This video shows just how easy it is to steal a bike in NYC. It takes him 8 freaking minutes in one scene and no one says a thing.
Take a look

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home